Support on o2c files (Objects 2 See) and o2c Interactive!
#57381 by dannac
Mon May 21, 2012 3:04 pm
In the render setup, I applied a bitmap image as a texture.
I can also adjust the scale for the quantity of circles that would show in the image.

Is there a render setting to adjust the location, vertical & horizontal ?

Trying to get one circle centered in frame.

#57429 by MtnArch
Fri May 25, 2012 11:33 am
Try posting it over on the GoogleGroups Dbug forum - there's been a very lively discussion regarding O2C and you may get your answer there. Here's a link for it: https://groups.google.com/group/datacad-dbug?hl=en
#57430 by joshhuggins
Fri May 25, 2012 11:49 am
I don't do my textures & rendering in Datacad typically, sorry :( Have you tried the View Menu, Rendering, Texture Origin?
#57439 by jimgoodman
Sat May 26, 2012 8:13 am
1. On the main Windows type menu bar, go to View, Rendering, Texture Origin.
2. Select the polygon in question with the "Set" option selected/highlighted. There are a number of options available for setting the texture origin. My favorite is 3d cursor which works well in a Parallel View (Elevation or Isometric).
3. Snap to a point on the polygon - in your case it will probably be the center of the polygon in question.
4. Exit out.

This function is only available from the main Windows type menus. Because it's a bit hard to find and get to, I created a custom button on my 3d toolbar to access this function.
[Texture Origin]
Hint=Set Texture Origin
Icon=editmat
V=1052
Last edited by jimgoodman on Sat May 26, 2012 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
#58888 by dennisnorton
Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:16 pm
I have attempted to add the pull down, but my dcadwin.mnu file looks nothing like that in the example... Perhaps I am looking at the wrong file for adding shortcuts?
Attachments
DcadWin_mnu File.jpg
Portion of the DcadWin.mnu file
DcadWin_mnu File.jpg (173.6 KiB) Viewed 39704 times
#58893 by Roger D
Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:48 pm
Very true. For me it's not an issue, but new users can really be lost. The manual should really have a major rewrite for the new users, but I personally want improvements to the program.
I have a friend who has been learning the program, and I have answered many questions that should be in the manual.