Support on o2c files (Objects 2 See) and o2c Interactive!
#62542 by Robert Scott
Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:40 pm
Can O2C Interactive still be purchased?
I used to have a copy...might need to dust of some old hardrives and locate it.

Robert
#62549 by joshhuggins
Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:18 pm
Just curious, why would an old SketchUp hand like your self want to go back to O2C?
#62550 by Robert Scott
Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:51 pm
joshhuggins wrote:Just curious, why would an old SketchUp hand like your self want to go back to O2C?

More of a horizontal move ;) I have a few builders and designers that really like the simplicity of O2C...small file...opens easily on their computer. I like that I'm not sending along a valuable geometry like the entire SKP model. Good viewers are paramount to what I do...always on the lookout to try new things. With O2C now available on the IPAD I'm looking hard at it again.
#62552 by Robert Scott
Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:22 pm
Thanks Nick,

Here's a few versions of the O2C model if your interested in giving it twirl:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3in9ymflxjrclmc/xciRofXXq9

Robert
#62607 by Robert Scott
Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:46 pm
Robert Scott wrote:Can O2C Interactive still be purchased?
I used to have a copy...might need to dust of some old hardrives and locate it.

Robert

Went back to archives and found both folders with O2C Interactive and O2C to Go. Copy them over to the new computer and both work and look very similar. O2C Interactive is a 30 day demo...I must have purchased or legally obtained a license for O2C to Go as it appears to have no restrictions.

FWIW,

Robert
#62662 by Mark F. Madura
Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:45 am
Hello Robert,

You can still purchase o2c Interactive if you contact us directly via e-mail at info@datacad.com or phone at (800) 394-2231. However, we need to update the installer for compatibility with newer versions of Windows. So you might experience difficulty installing the program if you're running Windows 8.

MFM