Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#65985 by capri-express
Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:45 am
Hello,

I am currently using DataCAD 17.01.00.08 (PE) on a computer with Windows 8.1. My system uses an AMD A10-5700 APU processor. I have a 12 GB hard drive with 9.31 GB available. I have 12.9 GB of virtual memory with 10.6 GB available.

I am working on a drawing that is a site plan with a clip cube drawn around the just the building to use for the second page. When I tried to do a zoom to extents of the drawing, it seems like it zooms out to the farthest out it can. I try to draw a box around the dot in the center, but it never gets any larger. If I try to use the page down button, it kicks me out of the drawing. This drawing has no orphaned bitmaps or x-refs. I also had this happen in the previous version DataCAD 17.00. I downloaded and installed the update hoping it would correct the problem, but it did not. Any suggestions?

Thank you for your help.

Al
#65996 by Clay Rogers
Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:23 pm
Are you only experiencing the problem in this one particular drawing file? I suggest that you send the drawing file to DataCAD Tech Support, so we can take a look at it. Write a brief description of the problem, attach the AEC file to the e-mail, and send it to : help@datacad.com