Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#66765 by Bruce111
Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:22 pm
Hi,

I recently 'upgraded' to Window 8.1 When reinstalling Datacad 17 latest version, I found I do not have an object viewer. Anyone know what I have done wrong or how I can fix it. Sun shader works ok. I click on object viewer and nothing happens, the same for right clicking and selection it from context menu. I can live without it, but its convenient to have for para window and doors.
#66766 by joshhuggins
Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:47 pm
Maybe try running the Change option from the Programs and Features in Windows Control Panel, and using Modify option to see if you can get O2C to install.
Attachments
caps.PNG
#66771 by Bruce111
Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:00 am
Thanks Josh,

Good call, but I can't even find Datacad in the 'Programs and features' controls. Does anyone else have Datacad installed on Window 8.1? Any more ideas anyone?
Attachments
Datacad.png
No Datacad entry
#66774 by joshhuggins
Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:36 am
You can download the trial version from the main Datacad website and install that using your license info. Might want to deactivate your current copy of Datacad from Datacad's Help Menu, License Actions, before you do the reinstall to make sure you can activate the new install.