Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#67678 by ORWoody
Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:50 pm
You sent a note to me about a Cheap Tricks Ware product. I am not sure how that works.
If it is not too late and you want me to create that pattern, I can try to make it work for you.
Woody
#67683 by GARY247
Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:22 am
I need a brick hatch pattern for a 4x16 utility brick with a 8" offset. I have been trying to learn how to do this and need to do a lot of experimenting. I down loaded some info regarding what each numerical value stands for on each line which is the hard part to understand. I really appreciate your help.
#67731 by GARY247
Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:47 pm
I just realized why I was not having any luck at revising the brick hatch pattern. I was staying in the same drawing file and trying out the revised numbers which is why the hatch pattern was not working. Once I realized that I needed to create a bogus file, save it, close out and get back into each time I made revisions did I discover how the hatch pattern revisions were working. Thanks again for your help on this.
#67732 by Roger D
Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:28 pm
You can always go to the hatch/manage menu and "reload" a hatch to get the new version into the drawing.
#67746 by ORWoody
Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:38 pm
If it appears that your new file is still the same after using manage to reload, you may want to erase any hatched areas with the pattern and purge the drawing. If that doesn't work, then you may have a little piece of that hatch pattern somewhere. If you do, then purge won't work.
I can tell you now that you weren't the first person to keep wondering why the pattern stayed the same so you exited and opened a new clean file.
Don't ask me how I know that.

Have a good one.
Woody