Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#68301 by joshhuggins
Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:16 pm
Anyone else noticing the symbol loaded indicators not always showing up when inserting a new symbol into a drawing? I have seen this off and on over the last few weeks. For example, just now I was inserting a symbol from a folder where I had previously inserted/loaded a symbol and that indicator was showing fine. I picked a new symbol next to the previously inserted symbol and the indicator did not show up. I thought maybe I picked incorrectly or dragged out of that symbol's box before releasing the mouse button or something and picked the previously loaded symbol by accident. I slowly re-picked the correct symbol and inserted it into my drawing and it still did not show the indicator. I toggled the symbol browser off and back on again and the indicator showed up.
#68304 by jimgoodman
Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:22 am
I am seeing some inconsistency from time to time and I can't get them to show up at all when working in 3d Ortho mode.