The DataCAD Developer Network (DDN) is an online resource for information and support for DCAL® (DataCAD Applications Language) developers as well as anyone interested in creating fonts, toolbars, hatch patterns, or linetypes for use in DataCAD.
#66810 by Roger D
Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:30 pm
Would these Extended Codes work?

0200 È Message Off
0201 É Message On

0183 · Menus Off
0184 ¸ Menus On
#66811 by joshhuggins
Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:01 pm
I tried 0200 È Message Off but that didn't work. Thanks Roger.
#66812 by David A. Giesselman
Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:25 pm
Josh,

Could you please post a screen cap of what you're talking about?

Dave
#68603 by joshhuggins
Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:42 pm
I had a toolbar button setup to change dimensions to a new dimension style. It used to work but now it does not. Can anyone see what might be wrong?

Seems like it's something with selecting the dimstyle. I get prompted to select the dimstyle instead of it selecting the dimstyle. Then if I manually select the dimstyle in the dialog box, then in the next step it looks like it's taking the $ as an Enter keystroke and is asking me to pick the next point of the selection instead of setting the selection to area.
Code: Select all=^;^F0^S9^S5^1-8.dimstyle$^F3^
#68604 by Roger D
Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:27 pm
what if you go back a version or two and see if it works.
Looks fine to me, if one manually enters the steps it works.
#69017 by Mark F. Madura
Tue May 24, 2016 5:23 pm
joshhuggins wrote:Is there a way to suppress the display of the comment toolbar for a specific pause in a toolbar macro? I know we can use Suppress Macro Hint Toolbar= to suppress it all the time, but would like to suppress it just a few times in a macro I am making. If not, could the Macro toolbar be auto suppressed if there is no comment with a pause instead of displaying the toolbar with the No Comment message?
In the next BETA build for 18.03.00, the Macro Hint Toolbar will not be displayed if the pause comment is either blank or it matches line 6288 of DCAWIN.MSG.

Note: The Suppress Macro Hint Toolbar key in the [Toolbars] section of DCADWIN.INI shoul be set to TRUE. Otherwise, the Macro Hint Toolbar will never be displayed.
#71932 by joshhuggins
Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:34 pm
I have the dcadwin.ini value No Scroll Keys=TRUE so the scroll buttons in the GTV menus are suppressed and the menu shows more GTV's. Is there a way to scroll the GTV list in a macro when this ini value is set TRUE? I tried using Extended Character code 0219 Û Page Down but it did not work.

Also No Scroll Keys= is not listed on the DCADWIN.INI Undocumented list on the website.
#71937 by dhs
Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:42 pm
Hi Josh,
I haven't every done anything with toolbars so can't help on that front.
With regard the keycodes, I use the following macro to find keycodes:

Code: Select allPROGRAM KeyTest;
VAR
   i : integer;
BEGIN
   getchar(i);
   getint(i);
END KeyTest.

(Invoke the macro, press the button you're interested in and the code will be displayed in the getint input field)

Regards,
David H.
#71945 by dhs
Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:29 pm
Ha! Just noticed that I read (and replied to) the first post in this thread which is several years old. Not even a very useful reply for that post, but totally irrelevant to the more recent additions to the thread!
Sorry!
... in my defence, I was just passing time using the Wi-Fi at Incheon airport whilst waiting for my connecting flight, and was fatigued after already spending many hours travelling!