Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#68513 by nwilkey
Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:50 pm
Is there a way to set my preference for a Big Cursor. I have an employee that likes the little cursor. I always have to change to big if he has been in the drawing. I'm about ready to make him always change it back but was hoping there was a way to set it for my pc. I did spend time looking on the boards but after 30 min. I stopped.

Thanks.
#68516 by joshhuggins
Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:18 pm
I just use Shift+Plus/Equal key which toggles the cursor.
#68520 by Roger D
Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:25 am
and I use the plus key on the numkey area, saves the Shift button.
#68522 by joshhuggins
Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:20 pm
Roger D wrote:and I use the plus key on the numkey area, saves the Shift button.
Well what do ya know? I got my learnin' for the week! Thanks Roger!
#68523 by nwilkey
Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:58 pm
Thank you all. That will help.
Would still like to have it changed as a setting at the ini level. Like being able to add the backwards area to do a select all without using crossing.
Is that available?
#68525 by joshhuggins
Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:13 pm
Josh wrote:Yup! Look under the General section of the dcadwin.ini file. You can find most of the ini options on the DCADWIN.INI Undocumented page.
Code: Select all[General]
Automatic Crossing Selection=FALSE
; If TRUE, area selection from right to left will imply crossing.
With the latest v18 update, this is now found in the Program Prefs, on the new Drawing tab.
Last edited by joshhuggins on Thu May 19, 2016 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#68919 by nwilkey
Thu May 19, 2016 1:42 pm
Thank you! Oft times these little things make life so much easier. :D