What features would you like to see added to a future version of DataCAD?
#69073 by Neil Blanchard
Fri May 27, 2016 12:15 pm
David A. Giesselman wrote:
Neil Blanchard wrote:Here's a wish to add another INI edit to the new upgraded Configuration dialog: the Auto Crossing feature should be a toggle on Drawing tab! Please?

Ya mean this?
crossing.JPG

Dave

Sorry, I missed that.
#69103 by joshhuggins
Tue May 31, 2016 5:08 pm
Roger D wrote:is there another beta update coming out? I'm on 18.03.00.01, but my Preference Box does not have the toolbar tab.
David A. Giesselman wrote:Stay tuned! ;)
Ohhhh man just saw this post. Don't know what your cooking up but it's got me like
Come on more toolbars.
#69148 by joshhuggins
Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:03 pm
Neil Blanchard wrote:We inherit a lot of DWG's, and many of the symbols they contain have crazy things like Line Spacing Factor: 6.78168402777778E-6.

Can we get a quick way to set these to 1?
Sounds like something good to add to the new DWG Import Repair functions.
#69272 by Roger D
Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:11 pm
I wish -
That Layer Search in the Hatch/Boundary menu to be at F6 like it is in most all other areas.

That when wanting to load - Smart Walls, Smart Doors, Line Types, Hatches, etc. that one could type the name and the cursor would jump to the name as it is typed.
#69273 by joshhuggins
Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:07 pm
Roger D wrote:That when wanting to load - Smart Walls, Smart Doors, Line Types, Hatches, etc. that one could type the name and the cursor would jump to the name as it is typed.
The managers do now (if I understand what your asking for). If a manager has more than one list then you have to click in the scroll list you want to search first.
#69274 by Roger D
Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:25 pm
I I type "New" it goes to the 1st "w" item, would like to be able to drill down to the item.
I think it varies between some of the dialog boxes.
#69280 by MtnArch
Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:40 am
Sounds like a job for Woody to add to his 2D EZ macros in the interim!
#69282 by David A. Giesselman
Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:40 pm
Woody sells a macro on Cheap Tricks Ware called EZ_Stairs. I'm not sure if it does what you're looking for, but it might be worth checking out.
#69283 by MtnArch
Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:36 pm
I don't think Woody's macro does the sections - but I didn't look to see yet. If he hasn't done it yet it would certainly fit in with his other macros!
#69550 by Neil Blanchard
Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:26 pm
Occasionally I use Layer Sets, and I notice that it reverts to All Layers and Views and Layers both toggled on. It would be better if it stayed with the settings you last used - please?

Another fix: even if I toggled off Details, after I import that Layer Set into another drawing (that has more than one MSP set up), it has reverted to composing on the Sheet 1 in the destination file.