Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#69517 by btdc
Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:33 pm
I just updated to 18.03.00.06 and the top of the symbol browser is off screen and I can't figure out how to get it to move, and SWOTHLUDFBK is substantially larger than I would like.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

thanks,
Brian de Coster
TdC Associates
#69518 by Roger D
Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:45 am
For the SB, delete the TBSymbol in the DcadwinToolbars.gui file located in the Support Folder [TBSymbolBrowser] and then reopen dcad, it should appear in the default postion, or you could edit the Float Top number to something larger to bring it down.

For SWOTHLUDFBK Check
1) What toolbar is being shown, View/Toolbars, there is now a text and Icon version
2) Check what Icon Size is being used, Tools/Program Preferences/Toolbar Tab
if you have the text version open, on see what font size is being used, lower on the Tools/Program Preferences/Toolbar Tab
#69520 by btdc
Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:08 pm
I removed the entire section "[TBSymbolBrowser]" and now the Symbol Browser is docked, and changing the toolbar icon size under Tools/Program Preferences/Toolbars fixed SWOTHLUD.

Things are now looking familiar again :D

thanks!
Brian de Coster
TdC Associates