Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#70332 by Bob
Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:35 am
I have downloaded 19 and can not get it installed. It keeps telling me there isn't enough space. I have 145 GB of space on my C drive. I tried several times and even set up different file paths. Any ideas as to what is wrong???? I am using Windows 10 which is driving me a little nuts.

Bob
#70338 by Bob
Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:45 pm
Thanks Mark,

I did not expect a response on Sunday; so I made a point of loading the program today. Thanks again. Love my DataCad.

Best,
Bob
#70360 by ORWoody
Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:45 pm
I just saw your "did not expect" comment.
Mark and his business model would make a loyal follower out of me even if DataCAD were not quite as great a product as it is. When both are considered, it is no wonder why I have used it for almost thirty years. They took an excellent program and gave it the care it deserved. The best thing that ever happened to DCAD was when it was taken under MM and the staff at DataCAD.
My thanks and appreciation to all for the concern that you've shown for all of us.
May you have a Merry Christmas and happy holiday season.
Woody
#70361 by joshhuggins
Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:41 pm
ORWoody wrote:The best thing that ever happened to DCAD was when it was taken under MM and the staff at DataCAD.
Here! here!