Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#70405 by joshhuggins
Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:02 pm
I used to be able to use Polyline Edit and add points to a bitmap and I could see the bitmap image while I added the points to the polyline so I could trace around and clip out objects in the image. Now when I try to do this the whole image turns grey like it's selected and makes it hard to work with the image. I thought it might be a ini setting but I can't find one that fixes this. Any ideas?

EDIT: In a related note, I found that I could identify the bitmap while in the middle of adding points, hit Esc and then the image would display. This worked ok as a workaround until I was in the middle of using F9 to drag an arc, identified the bitmap and then placed the arc and Datacad crashed. I was able to duplicate this a second and third time.
Crash.JPG
Attachments
(11.16 KiB) Downloaded 457 times
#70407 by David A. Giesselman
Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:56 am
joshhuggins wrote:I used to be able to use Polyline Edit and add points to a bitmap and I could see the bitmap image while I added the points to the polyline so I could trace around and clip out objects in the image. Now when I try to do this the whole image turns grey like it's selected and makes it hard to work with the image. I thought it might be a ini setting but I can't find one that fixes this. Any ideas?

Corrected for the next update.

Dave