Ever wanted to know how to perform a specific operation? Ask the experts.
#70438 by Neil Blanchard
Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:52 pm
No changes to my macros in a long time - many years.

I asked someone else in the office, and this has been happening to him for a while, as well.

I rarely open the Settings menu, except a couple of times after working in a new drawing, to load a new distance file, or change the scale type once in a great while.

Here's another point: I have NEVER needed to use Draw Marks. Somehow they are getting toggled on mysteriously, and I'll be grateful to find out how.
#70439 by joshhuggins
Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:19 pm
Only other thing I can think of is maybe another co-worker getting in the files? Haven't seen this at all, sorry Neil. :?
#70442 by David A. Giesselman
Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:22 pm
There is no keyboard shortcut to turn Drawmarks On. Without knowing the sequence of functions and/or (keyboard) macros you've used when this occurs, there is no way for me to decipher what is causing it. I can usually be pretty good at tracking stuff like this down, but I'm not "The Amazing Kreskin". :?

Dave