Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#70455 by Tim Mohr
Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:46 pm
We are having an issue with the undo command in DCAD 19 - it keeps dropping/greying out and the only way to re-initiate it appears to be a close and re-open - this is getting pretty aggravating.
#70458 by Dave
Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:20 pm
Tim Mohr wrote:We are having an issue with the undo command in DCAD 19 - it keeps dropping/greying out and the only way to re-initiate it appears to be a close and re-open - this is getting pretty aggravating.

refer to http://forum.datacad.com/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=15711&hilit=undo

DaveR
#70462 by David A. Giesselman
Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:55 pm
In short, yes. In the mean time if you notice the Undo/Redo icons disabled, go to the Hatch menu and exit. The Undo system will be re-enabled.

Dave
#70620 by DBrennfoerder
Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:35 pm
Hmm, Strange.
I've been on v19 since near the end of the year and didn't notice any "undo" problem. But last week I migrated to a new laptop and the "undo" problem arose. I switched from an HP with Centrino2 processor, now on Dell Inspiron with Core i7 processor.
Waiting for an update to fix this problem.

In the meantime, the Hatch/Exit trick seems to remedy the problem.

Shortly after I posted this, I got an email from Mark advising me to upgrade to latest version. That fixed the problem. Happy camper! Great service again from the pro's.
Last edited by DBrennfoerder on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.