Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#70875 by George W. Burns CPBD
Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:54 pm
I have found where to change the type of ends to the lines you draw.
Open Line Type Menu
Pen Style
Solid S

Then I draw a line that has some thickness to it (.64mm to be exact) right next to the line that was already there (part of the title block), print to PDF, and BINGO! the end of the line I just drew is nice and square, just like I want it. :) Right next to the standard Solid R line with the rounded end. :cry:

THE PROBLEM IS.... I need to change every line in the drawing to this "solid S" but cannot figure out how. I already tried:

Change
Line Type
Solid
Area (crossing)

No good. Any help?
George
#70878 by Mark Bell
Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:27 am
Just a guess here, try, Change / Match / All, then using say Fence or Area select all the linetypes you want to change, once highlighted, select the linetype that you have already changed to what you want and all the highlighted entities should match what you've just picked.
#70881 by George W. Burns CPBD
Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:46 am
Mark Bell wrote:Just a guess here, try, Change / Match / All, then using say Fence or Area select all the linetypes you want to change, once highlighted, select the linetype that you have already changed to what you want and all the highlighted entities should match what you've just picked.

AHHHHH!!!!!! I couldn't go with the "match all" because there are several different colors associated with different layers, BUT!!!!!

While exploring your suggestion, I noticed under the "change" menu the word "more..." I clicked on it, and at the top of the list was "pen type"!!!!!

SOLVED! THANK YOU!!!!!