Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#71059 by George W. Burns CPBD
Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:06 pm
I am trying to add poche to my walls. I set up my pen table so that Lt. Cyan is .17 @ 40% and mapped to black. So I hit "H", clicked on "SPB-fill", clicked on "boundary", and clicked inside my walls on my floor plan. Even though I have my A-EXIST-WALL-FILL layer's color set to Lt. Cyan, the fill on my screen is WHITE. So I alt-Identify the white fill, and the color reported is ...... LT CYAN!!! What? CLEARLY it is white. So I said.... "whatever" and printed to PDF real quick to see what is going on. This is what I get:
So then I notice there is a "settings" button on the fill menu. I clicked on it and set (in the Solid Pattern Fill section, which IS checked) the Pattern Color to entity NOT checked, and set the color to Lt. Cyan. Then I went back and erased all the white fill and filled again. this time the fill was indeed Lt. Cyan. But IT ALSO PRINTS TO PDF LT. CYAN!!!!! Not 40% black screen like that pen color is mapped to. What am I doing wrong?

FWIW, the walls (2 lines) are drawn with red, which is set at .45 @ 100% mapped to black, and white, which is what the image shows the SPF is, is .35 @ 100% mapped to black.
Attachments
(72.79 KiB) Downloaded 344 times