Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#71618 by dennisnorton
Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:08 am
Is it possible to screen (make more transparent) SPB Fills? If not, any recommendations? I am trying to show trees as green and have linework below, such as property lines, parking, etc., show through.
#71628 by George W. Burns CPBD
Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:58 pm
So, if I'm understanding you correctly, a green dimension line set to pen #3 would show up running through a wall that was filled with light magenta set to pen #2, but a white dimension line set to pen #1 would NOT show up. (I am, of course, throwing in those colors as a mental visualization aid - I assume the color and their order has no bearing)
#71631 by joshhuggins
Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:36 pm
George W. Burns CPBD wrote:So, if I'm understanding you correctly, a green dimension line set to pen #3 would show up running through a wall that was filled with light magenta set to pen #2, but a white dimension line set to pen #1 would NOT show up. (I am, of course, throwing in those colors as a mental visualization aid - I assume the color and their order has no bearing)
This is correct (when using Pen Sort in Print Settings menu, which I'd recommend) . I'd also suggest in the Pen Table setting Bitmaps and Fills to Print in Order, that way you can set the "color" of the bitmap to create a hierarchy of bitmaps if needed when overlaying multiple bitmaps on different layers if needed, just like any other entity. As long as the bitmap is a specific color you will always know what order it will print in retaliative to everything else based on it's color and how your colors are mapped in the pen table..