Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#72494 by Jeanne Hodges
Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:41 pm
I have bitmaps of client logos inserted into my default drawings and somehow the path has changed for all of them. I have the logo images saved like this: client\admin\logo

but now when I open a drawing file I get the "orphaned bitmap file" message because data cad is now looking for the logo here: client\project\

I can fix it by doing insert, orphaned references and redefining the path, but I'm having to do this for EVERY file I open now. Is there a way to change it back for all drawings?
#72495 by joshhuggins
Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:45 pm
Did something in the root of the path name change?
#72809 by artmanvt2000
Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:25 pm
Jeanne,

It is easy to fix this. You can do it two different ways.

1) Go to the "Insert" pulldown menu -> select "Orphaned References" -> select the affected bitmaps -> select "Redefine Path" -> select folder bitmaps are located.
2) Double click the boundary of the missing bitmap -> select "Change" under Fill Settings -> select the folder icon -> select the file in the new folder.

I hope this helps.