Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#73007 by Bob Urbanek
Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:30 pm
I have upgraded to V19. Do not have helplines in the utility menu. Am I missing something?
#73008 by David A. Giesselman
Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:57 pm
Bob Urbanek wrote:I have upgraded to V19. Do not have helplines in the utility menu. Am I missing something?

Do you have the Subscription Edition?
#73013 by David A. Giesselman
Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:23 pm
Bob Urbanek wrote:I have upgraded to V19. Do not have helplines in the utility menu. Am I missing something?

This feature is only included in the Subscription edition of v19. It will be included in all versions of DataCAD Professional v20.
#73131 by ResDesignPro
Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:33 pm
I have updated to R19 and renewed my subscription but do not Helplines as well ... is there anyway I can get them added, or do I need to wait until the full release of R20? Also, I do not have access to the priority part of the site, or BETA part, is that something I can be added to as well? I thank you for your time in this matter and look forward to your thoughts ... Sincerely, Tim