Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#73277 by Bob Urbanek
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:44 am
When I setup the number of copies to print,it only works once. It used to remember the amount of copies until I either manually changed them, or I restarted DCAD.
I looked in the DCAD ini, but couldn't find anything.
#73278 by David A. Giesselman
Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:32 pm
Bob Urbanek wrote:When I setup the number of copies to print,it only works once. It used to remember the amount of copies until I either manually changed them, or I restarted DCAD.
I looked in the DCAD ini, but couldn't find anything.

I looked back through my code history and couldn't find any point at which we saved this value between drawing sessions.

Dave
#73290 by Bob Urbanek
Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:38 pm
I just had something I needed to print. I set up to make 3 copies. When I saw the preview, I noticed I had missed something.Closed the previewer, made the change, gave the print command again, checked the setup and found that it had reverted to one copy.
It never used to do this. I have experienced a number of odd things happening, since I upgraded to V19.
Bob
#73317 by Bob Urbanek
Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:08 pm
I had taken advantage of the deal to upgrade to V19 before the first of the year. I just recently noticed that there was an update available. I did the update, and it seems to have rectified the problem.
Bob