Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#73870 by Bob Urbanek
Tue May 15, 2018 9:20 am
DCAD door.png

Can any one tell me how to fix this? I don't know what happened. I can't change the unit size in the door type manager. Only the head height and the sill height----but the unit size will not change.
#73871 by joshhuggins
Tue May 15, 2018 1:18 pm
Those are the new ADA vertical sliding doors. Don't have to worry about door swing direction any more. :lol:

Can't see the rest of the dialog in the screen shot so it's hard to know what's going on but I would guess if you can't change the door height, you are probably using a 3D symbol for your door and it's origin point is not in the correct location or the door height is set incorrectly and then the symbol was applied. On the door tab, try unchecking the Use Symbol 3D check box and then see if you can set the correct door height. Then go back and check your 3D door symbol's insert point. I forget what is the correct insert point to use, maybe someone else can chime in.

The required insert point location for symbol replacement should be added to the main Help PDF manual (and the small separate Smart_Entities_Tutorial PDF should be moved into the main Help manual as well).