Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#74044 by majorstefan
Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:02 pm
I have just loaded DataCAD onto a new computer and the lines are displaying really thick. The lines are set to a weight of 1 so this is not the issue. When I print the weights are normal. Amy ideas how to rectify this issue?

Cheers.

DataCAD snip.PNG
#74047 by REX PEET
Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:10 pm
I had this problem many, many years ago. Turns out the machine had on board graphics. A new graphics card solved the problem. Worrying though when you have a new set up.
#74048 by majorstefan
Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:51 pm
Thank you Josh, I tried the suggestions, but with no luck. My properties page looked different to the one Mark had. I am using LT17. See below.

Rex, wouldn't everything by thicker if it was a card issue? I have no idea about these sort of things.

Cheers to both of you.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
#74049 by REX PEET
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:09 pm
When I had this problem, only Datacad lines were thick. Other software ran as normal. Maybe Datacad needs more resources?
#74050 by majorstefan
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:40 pm
Not sure what I have done now? I open DataCAD and nothing displays at all. However, when I close the program, the Do you want to save window appears? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. No luck. ARGH.
#74056 by MtnArch
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:08 am
Maybe try downloading the V20 trial and see if that changes things?