What features would you like to see added to a future version of DataCAD?
#74871 by artmanvt2000
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:36 am
Please keep the Favorites Folder in the Symbol Browser. I use this feature often for common folders.

Could we get the insertion settings to be separate for Pasting and Symbol Insertion. Specifically, the enlargement factor and Keep Groups. Often times I am Copying and Pasting multiple item from another drawing and would like the groups to be remain, but when I am inserted symbols I want that symbol to be a group. I know the work around is to redefine all of our symbols to be groups and resave the symbol, but that is a lot of time.
#75013 by Neil Blanchard
Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:59 am
Hi David,

It looks like it is either size or percentage? Is that right? If so, what I was hoping for is a size - unless the rectangle is too small to fit the fillet - then it would use the percentage.

For drawing a bubble to call out a detail, it can't have the "reverse" on the short side, where the fillets run past each other. The smallest it can be is a capsule shape, with the fillets being 50% of the short side.
#75178 by Roger D
Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:51 am
Add to Polyline menu Knockout, so when creating a Polyline, you can set Knock out On, instead of creating one, then having to change the setting aftewards.