Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#75333 by joshhuggins
Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:36 pm
It didn't seem to do anything here too.
#75336 by MtnArch
Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:01 am
Worked okay for me on my boxes.
#75352 by ORWoody
Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:24 pm
I'm not sure why that happened, but I wasn't able to open the files either. Thank goodness, I had the original so I just use that. :-)
If you want the macro, send an email to me directly at orwoody@gmail.com and I'll be happy to send both of those files to you.
Woody
Last edited by ORWoody on Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#75353 by ORWoody
Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:35 pm
This is the first time that I've tried to attach a file to one of these messages.
If you download successfully or unsuccessfully, let me know.
I would like to know if there is any interest in this or if I just created a macro that has no useful purpose.

The macro is just for creating several different styles with heads at each end. They are dumb lines so can be modified easily.
For example: If you use the dots arrow to create a site layout, while still in the macro, use the comma to erase the dots as needed to prevent having two congruent dots at each corner point. The way to do it would be to create the first line.
Create the second line and immediately touch the comma twice. Create the third line. Create the fourth line and immediately touch the comma twice.... Continue touching the comma twice after each even numbered line. When you've completed the site (assuming no curves), you have a clean property boundary with circles at each corner point.
Attachments
(16.91 KiB) Downloaded 525 times
(20 KiB) Downloaded 576 times
#75354 by Dave
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:01 am
Downloaded ok here haven't tried running the macro yet.

DaveR
#75359 by joshhuggins
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:00 pm
This one worked, thanks dude! Will play with in a bit! :D