Post off topic threads here.
#77048 by Roger D
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:28 am
Does anybody have a version of Access 2003 running?
I need to convert an old (.mdb) version of access and from what I can find online, is that Access 2003 can open it, and then save it to the current .accdb file format.
#77050 by joshhuggins
Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:34 am
You should be able to open it in the current version of Access as well I think if you have it by using File, Open, Browse, and then use the File Type drop down to set it to .mdb. I can give the conversion a try if you like if you don't have a copy of Access.
#77051 by Roger D
Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:22 pm
I have Access 2013 and tried to open it. It was then I went online to look to verify that .mdb was an Access file. Since it was created by someone else prior to 2005, probably was in 2001. Another person has been using it, looked on their computer and access was running somewhere in the background when looking at Task Manager, but I could not find the program on the computer. The person who created it was a real wiz on Access, so I think he made the database into a stand alone file. I'll pm the file to you.
#77053 by MtnArch
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:11 pm
I have Paradox V11 that I could try and open it with too - PM me if you want me to try it .