Use this forum to ask questions about DataCAD 21 and DataCAD LT 21.
#77296 by dennisnorton
Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:05 am
I have tried several times to update DC21. Everything looks like it has been installed, yet when I click Check for Updates, it always states there is an update available. Not sure if the update is not installing or if the Check for Updates response is incorrect.
#77309 by Joe Krawiec
Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:41 am
Hi,
I have always had difficulty in updating - and Dcad customer support hasn't been able to help. When I hit 'check for update' in the help menu, I always get a message that reads "Host http://www.datacad.com currently unreachable. Please check your internet connection and try again later". There is no issue with my internet connection as I am already online. I usually have to go to the dcad website and download the update in order for it to work.

I don't know if this might be related to your problem. Good luck.

Joe Krawiec
Toms River, NJ
#77311 by joshhuggins
Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:18 pm
I just always go to the website and download the installer from their so I can keep a copy of it until the next version comes out in case I need to reload or fix something later.