Use this forum to ask questions about DataCAD 21 and DataCAD LT 21.
#77814 by Neil Blanchard
Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:16 am
Hello,

I have a drawing with XRefs, and there are nested XRefs included. In the both the XRef and the nested XRef, there are symbols. When I Highlight the top level XRef, as Light Gray Dashed with a spacing of 3" - all the symbols are shown with a smaller spacing. I have looked at the Symbol Properties and the Symbol Entities Properties, and set the Line Spacing to 1 - but the highlighted dashed lines are still smaller that the lines in the XRef and the nested XRef.

Any suggestions to get this to show the whole XRef with the same dashed line spacing?
#77816 by Roger D
Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:29 am
try having the xref spacing at 1, then the line spacing of the entities within the xref should all show as expected.
#77825 by Neil Blanchard
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:28 pm
Roger D wrote:try having the xref spacing at 1, then the line spacing of the entities within the xref should all show as expected.

Right, I should have mentioned that I had checked this - it is not working though. My only option at the moment, is to explode the symbols. I make a copy before doing this, for our friend Justin Case.
#77826 by Roger D
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:46 pm
Did you double check Pen Style?
What about the Line Type of the Xref, not a highlight setting, just when you identify the xref.
#77835 by joshhuggins
Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:12 pm
Check the line spacing on the original symbols in their symbol properties?