Use this forum to ask questions about DataCAD 21 and DataCAD LT 21.
#78005 by joshhuggins
Tue May 05, 2020 6:37 pm
Paul Nida wrote:Yes but like I said you would have to click in the Layer Manager before they would become active. If I am going to click in there why not just click on what you want to do. It just doesn't seem like a big advantage to me. I must be missing something.
The quick keys would be so if you are already working with the Layer Manager, you could hit the F# keys which are instinctually burned into our subconscious :lol: in the same fashion as if we were in the drawing space and not have to mouse over to a button in the manager.
#78006 by Paul Nida
Tue May 05, 2020 8:41 pm
I understand what you are saying, I still don't see this as a big advantage but if you do fine. If they can implement it, maybe I'll find a use for it.
#78008 by DBrennfoerder
Wed May 06, 2020 9:48 am
I lost all the F key DataCAD functions with some upgrade of Windows, Dell, or DataCAD anyway. I can't even to an F3 for "area" on an edit. F3 wants to change my volume. I don't know how to get it back.
#78010 by Roger D
Wed May 06, 2020 10:20 am
There might be a reset key sequence for the keyboard to reset it to standard, would have to look up in your user manual for your keyboard.