Use this forum to ask questions about DataCAD 21 and DataCAD LT 21.
#78455 by tlarso
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:47 pm
What happened to my print utility. It is printing my group entities incorrectly. Attachment 1 is the drawing that I attempted to print out but the preview for the print job is shown in attachment 2. Just yesterday the print utility was working just fine. Any suggestions as to what has happened and how I can remidy it.
Attachments
Screenshot (10).png
Print preview.
Screenshot (9).png
drawing to be printed.
#78459 by tlarso
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:44 am
Neil,

Thanks for the suggestion of a possible Line Weight problem. Following is a little more history of the problem I am having.

I have completed a Line Weight change and that did not correct the problem. Also in which menu that has a Line Weight toggle. When I go to Line Type and select Line Weight I get the value menu and the value of 1. Also the problem seems to be surrounded around group items such as dimensions and unexploded symbol files. I checked in other drawings and The same problem does not seem to exist in them. Another thing is that this problem did not exist in this drawing the day before the problem was discovered.

Again thanks for your suggestion and anything you can think of to solve my problem is greatly appreciated.

Terry Larson (MSgt USAF Ret)
terry.larson@cox.net
#78462 by tlarso
Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:57 am
The pen widths are 0.3 for Ly Cyan, 1.0 for Yellow, 0.7 for White, and 0.5 for all other colors.
#78463 by tlarso
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:05 pm
I just rechecked the pen widths and I had accidentally set the Lt Cyan to 25 vs. 0.25. When I changed it to 0.25 it took care of the problem.

Thanks everyone for your help with this problem that I had due to me not double checking my settings.

Again thanks to everyone who responded to my inquiry.