Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#78607 by esme103
Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:11 pm
I have fixed the side bar problem. However on the bottom I now have 4 horizontal rows. The top shows a symbol of a light bulb and then if I start to draw a line I get the distances, but spread out across the whole screen.
Below that I have the "!" symbol which I think is the "Attention" bar. Below that I have a lower case and then an upper case version of the "S W O (etc.) Below that I have the bar which says "Click first point of your line". Then varies boxes of shortcut symbols.
I know this is not the way the page was laid out but I don't know how to correct more than the side bar and moving the "Attention" line out of the middle of the pate.
Any help would be much appreciated.
In advance, thank you for the help.
Best,
Esme'
#78608 by joshhuggins
Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:00 pm
Go up to the View Menu and uncheck Lock Toolbars. You should then be able to move the toolbars around to where you would like them. Once they are all placed, you can go back upto View, Lock Toolbars to lock them into place.

You might have hit a shortcut keystroke for Lock Toolbars. For example, my View, Lock Toolbars shortcut is CTRL+L.