Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#819 by Bob
Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:22 pm
Hi,
When I import a DWG or DXF file into DC11 I end up with extremely pale blue lines instead of black ( I use a white background). I can change them but symbols are more complicated to change. I never had this problem with DC10. If I check the box to use the translation file when importing I end up with a rust color. Perhaps some one has delt with this already and has some simple directions for me.
Thanks,
Bob
#822 by joshhuggins
Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:00 pm
I have a palette you can load before importing that will force all colors to be mapped to the first 15 colors based on the closest RGB value. After importing the file switch to your favorite color palette, and you should be set.

Download the palette from my website. The palette is under users guides at the bottom of the list.

www.hugginsfam.com/dd or click the Image button below.
#846 by Bob
Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:04 pm
Hi Josh,

Thanks for the info and download. It helped a little. The lines are a darker gray. I had some fun playing around with the palletes. I am still confused as to why I had no trouble with DC10 imports and I do with DC11. Should I just keep experimenting with the pallete?

Best, Bob