- Close all your drawings and close Datacad.
- Delete any files in your Datacad 19\Temporary Files\ folder
- Delete any .u$r files related to your drawing that might be left over in the same folder as the file you are having issues with.
- Start Datacad and create a new blank file by going up to File, New. Locate the is new temp file wherever you want, but make note of it's location so you can delete it later. Give it a new temp name and then click Create.
- Force save the file by hitting F.
- Go up to File, Import and locate the drawing you are having issues with, select it and then click Open to see if it will import.
If it imports, try to close and save the file. Try a few things to see if your issues are still around and then you can try to do a repair and/or purge on it as well to really give it a good cleaning. If you still have errors with it you might want to try copying and pasting the entities into a new file to recreate it or send it in to Datacad and have them look at it for a $50 fee if you are not in the Priority Service Plan. Good luck and let us know how it goes!
Use this forum to ask questions about DataCAD 19 and DataCAD LT 19.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest