Announcements from DATACAD LLC.

Moderator: Mark F. Madura

#77660 by Mark F. Madura
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:49 am
To all of our customers, colleagues, and friends,

I'm afraid I must now inform you that DataCAD's most-senior software engineer, Dave Giesselman, was diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer at the end of 2018. It is with Dave's permission that I share this very personal and heartbreaking news.

While we were hopeful that with treatment, Dave would be able to continue doing what he loved most, creating software for architects, we also knew for most men, this stage of cancer is not curable.  Though none of us wanted to accept it, we've been making the most of our remaining time together and preparing DataCAD for continuing after this tremendous loss.

In the meantime, while his doctors and family prepare him for his final days, I would appreciate if you would respect their privacy and refrain from asking us about his status. Unfortunately, we won't be able to respond to everyone individually, and I will be sure to follow-up with you as soon as it is appropriate.

Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time, and thank you for your continued support.

MFM