Ask questions about DataCAD 20, DataCAD LT 20, or previous versions here.
#4732 by rgleason
Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:00 pm
This website is now more commercial and order oriented.
The registration section is misleading in my opinion because it requires an order. Why can't this registration also get you onto the forums?

We seem to be missing areas for contact and support email.
Also we cannot download recent patches which I miss.

By accident I found this forum, from Dcad Help.
Shouldn't you have a link to it on the website datacad.com?

Regarding Macros

Also I sent code for all Sets,Ltd macros for the DDN site but do not see them uploaded.

Also does Borland Delphi DCAL version just compile old DCAL, or does it revise text version of DCAL Pascal code to be updated to Delphi DCAL?

Do you need a copy of Delphi?

Rick
#4739 by Neil Blanchard
Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:22 pm
Hello Rick,

rgleason wrote:Why can't this registration also get you onto the forums?

We seem to be missing areas for contact and support email.
Also we cannot download recent patches which I miss.

Good thought. :-)

On the top row, there is a Contact Us link.

You are right, they are not "officially available -- but recently Mark Madura did post the links to old patches:

http://www.datacad.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=1301

By accident I found this forum, from Dcad Help.
Shouldn't you have a link to it on the website datacad.com?

There is a link on the DataCAD home page: http://www.datacad.com/ Look at the second item down. ;) I kinda' like the link to this Forum in the Help menu -- I'll bet this is how most people will find out about it.

I can't speak to much concerning Delphi. This was a question at a DBUG meeting, but I forget what the answer was.
#4747 by Tony Blasio
Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:25 am
The web-site seemed fine to me. I found the support pages and the updates. I know they are only posting the most recent updates but each of these contain the patches for the previous ones built-in.

Have you checked it recently?
#5040 by Miguel Palaoro
Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:31 am
Robert Findlay wrote:Is there any thing on datacad 12 yet, the new walls and roof. :)

No, Robert. Not yet.

Our hope is that Dave starts up new forum & threads for V12, where we could put our wishes and where he could answer:

• This one is NOT possible;
• This one: MAY BE...;
• This one is ON THE ROAD;

What you think about ?
Miguel